Point-Of-Sale Materials That Help Turn the Conversation Around
Taking the time to talk to your customers about TPMS is one key way to make sure they fully understand the service you're providing–and how TPMS alerts them to low tire pressure so they can stay safe on the roads and:
- Save money at the pump through improved fuel economy
- Decrease tire wear
- Improve vehicle handling
- Reduce braking distances
- Lower the risk of hydroplaning
Make sure you have the right materials on hand to help you conduct good, educational conversations about TPMS with your customers. Each item listed here is also available for order, free, directly from Schrader. For Schrader assistance with consumer-focused TPMS programs and/or to order preprinted materials, click the "Talk to Us" link.
- Point-Of-Sale displays (with product)
- Creative Point-Of-Sale handouts & consumer collateral
- Consumer & Technician-Focused Posters
- Schrader's new Consumer-Focused Feature Film
Bridgestone® filmed the distinct difference in sudden avoidance maneuvers when driving on both properly inflated and underinflated tires. Watch this video to see the significant safety risks and handling effects of low tire pressure for drivers.